Packed with vitamins and minerals, the Dead Sea Mud mask will improve your skin’s elasticity, maximize your cell’s hydration and minimize the appearance of pores, as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
This is a super way to clean out your skin and remove all of those built up toxins and excess oils that can block your pores and make your skin look tired, old and dull.
You can even use it on your body and it is a perfect solution for helping to remove those unsightly cellulite dimples, giving your skin a smoother, softer and cleaner appearance.
- 100% natural formula.
- High concentration of magnesium and sodium.
- Stimulates blood flow.
- Removes dead cells, toxins and debris in your skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Removes blackheads and unblocks pores.
- Minimizes the size of your pores.
- Helps to fade mild acne scars.
- Natural ingredients.
- Fragrance free, no fillers.
- Risk free, lifetime money back guarantee.
- Best Seller on Amazon.
If you are searching for a Dead Sea Mud Mask for acne or oily skin, then this is the ideal solution, because this mask removes the excess oil on your skin and also reduces the inflammation and redness from acne. Customers love this mud mask so much it is a Best Seller!
You can use the Dead Sea Mud mask on your face or your body.
Simply apply a thin layer of the mud mask to your clean skin (avoiding your eyes and lips if using it on your face), leave it to dry for about 10 or 15 minutes and then wash off using circular movements of your hand, using warm water.
This mud mask should not be used more than once a week otherwise it can dry your skin out too much.
The Dead Sea Mud Mask has a nice creamy texture, its is not grainy like many other masks and it smells very ‘earthy’. The natural smell is due to the ingredients and the fact that this mud mask doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances, which makes it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Deionized water, dead sea mud, kaolin, Shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil, hickory bark extract, calendula oil, xanthan gum.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mud
Dead Sea Mud is chocked full of nourishing nutrients that really cleans out your skin and leaves you with a silky smooth feeling.
In fact, this wonderful mud has been shown to have five benefits, which make it a fabulous addition to your beauty routine.
- Detoxifies: All of the dead cells from the top layer of your skin are removed and any impurities and toxins in your skin are removed, making it ideal for oily or acne prone skin, as well as dull and tired looking skin.
- Nourishes: As Dead Sea Mud is high in minerals, such as magnesium, sodium, chloride, iron and calcium, your skin is nourished, softened and moisturized at the same time. Your skin looks and feels much healthier and fresher after using your Dead Sea Mud Mask.
- Increases circulation: The Dead Sea Mud increases the circulation to your skin, bringing more oxygen to your cells and removing toxins, giving your complexion a healthy and radiant glow.
- Helps with skin conditions: Research has shown that Dead Sea Mud helps to heal really dry, irritating skin conditions, such as psoriasis and dermatitis, and it also has microbial properties to help heal infections.
- Relieves arthritis pain: Research has shown that the aches and pains of arthritic conditions and other joint diseases can be greatly relieved by using products containing Dead Sea Mud, as it reduces the inflammation and hence the pain of these diseases.
Benefits of Kaolin
Kaolin is a naturally occurring clay, frequently found in rainforests and is a fabulous ingredient for reducing the amount of excess oil in your skin. It is also used as a detoxifying agent in many skincare products, mainly due to the high amount of silica that helps to remove any dead skin cells and stimulate cellular renewal.
Benefits of Shea Butter
The benefits of Shea Butter are all about moisturizing and healing your skin and reducing inflammation.
The vitamin A in Shea Butter helps to improve acne, eczema and dermatitis, as well as encouraging wound healing and the Vitamin E (a super antioxidant) helps to moisturize your skin and reverse the signs of aging due to UV exposure.
Benefits of Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil contains lots of vitamin E and other nutrients, which helps to moisturize your skin and fight free radical damage, caused by too much exposure to the sun’s damaging rays. Vitamin E has also been proven to improve your immune system and to help prevent heart disease.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is an age old remedy for healing lots of different skin problems. For example, it helps to heal sunburn and acne, moisturizes your skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and aids in cellular repair. Since it is full of nutrients and vitamins, it leaves your skin looking healthy and fresh.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
As we age, we loose the wax esters that form a protective barrier on our skin and which helps to lock in moisture. Jojoba Oil penetrates deeply into your skin to repair dull, tired and dull looking skin, by replacing these wax esters and rebuilding your skin’s outer protective barrier.
As Jojoba Oil also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it also helps to reduce skin infections and acne, as well as removing the excess sebum and re-balancing your skin. It is chocked full of vitamin A, essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and 9) and has lots of powerful antioxidants to help fight the damage caused by UV exposure.
Quite often you find that face masks leave your skin too dry, however with the Dead Sea Mud mask this isn’t a problem and customers find that their skin feels lovely, silky smooth after using this mask a few times.
Customers absolutely love it and there are hardly any negative reviews about this product. When you have more than 8000 customer reviews online and most of them are very positive, then you know you are onto a great product.
There are one or two customers who have found that their skin is ultra-sensitive to this mask, but performing a patch test first is the solution and if you have a problem, simply ask for your money back!
To be honest, the Dead Sea Mud Mask is designed to be used by all skin types, and it is so full of nutrients and vitamins that it is definitely worthwhile adding to your weekly beauty regime.